Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Ebay pickups: July 9th, 2013


I didn't buy much, but these are worth bragging about.

Gatorade bath cards are cool, this is one of the very few i have in my PC.
They're much cooler than those pie-face cards Topps released a few years back.
I picked up this beauty for 5 bucks. 

Not a bad start, considering i have a long list of SP's i want from this set.
now i have a grand total of 5 VARIATIONS!

Maybe someday this millennium i'll have my wantlist up. 


Yankee Fans will really hate me for this one. It's a piece of Forbes Field from 2009 Topps Heritage featuring a guy who ended their season in the 1960 World Series.

Or is it a seat?

It looks awesome. Infact, instead of looking like a seat, it looks like a piece of netting. Not quite sure though.

I've never encountered a "stadium seat" that looks like this. It's unique, that's why i bought it. But i have two different ones with the lead paint peeling off. 

I'll get to the bottom of this mystery and found out what this is.


No comments:

Post a Comment