Tuesday, August 21, 2012

An Early Preview: 2013 Topps

Well, it's that time of the year that Topps has officially announced the design for next years product. Even though the season hasn't ended yet, I really like this design. The only thing i have an issue with is the parallels. I was saying to myself a week ago "what if they released a number of different parallels such as a blue, diamond, copper, etc?" and of course i was right, they plan on doing so. I don't mind one, but three is pushing it just a little bit.

I think this will be a nice addition to my already unstoppable collection, the 1972 Mini's should be pretty fun insert set to collect. I am hoping by some miracle they also release a sell sheet of next year's Heritage, but i won't hype myself up just yet as they will probably release it in October again. This is the design for those who haven't seen it, tell me what you think:

No comments:

Post a Comment